Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Celebrating Diversity in Neurodiversity😇😇😇

 

My father was a lecture of science. My father and I sometimes liked to talk about things that were unusual for me when I was little, such as about astrology, the stars, energy field and other physics theories. Even though I didn't understand everything he said (due to the limited amount of vocabulary related to his field) I was able to enjoy all our conversations. For some reason, it's as if I knew the concept my father expressed when discussing a topic.

According to my father, I had already looked "different" in obtaining and processing information since baby. And it was from my father that I enjoyed life as something to be explored. Regular life becomes boring. 

I remember when I was 6 years old my father predicted that there would be a generation when I grew up who understood my unconventional way of thinking. My father predicted that there would be a time when the earth would (literally) experience a surge in energy fields that would have an impact on changes in human genetics and DNA. I realized it after I became an adult. Now phenomena related to neurodiversity are becoming increasingly widespread, although there are still many countries (including my country) that still consider neurodiversity to be something strange.

Neurodivergent is part of human diversity, not a "defect" or "deficit". It's time for us to involve neurodivergent individuals to contribute to society, and support their rights.

Right, folks!!🙋🙋🙋

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...