Followers

Friday, June 21, 2024

Becoming A True Entrepreneur😀

 



I took these photos when I visited them at The Victory Home_the place where I serve.

I just realized that they were not only taught there to be independent in carrying out their daily chores but also trained to become productive people (they were taught to become entrepreneurs). They were taught to make snacks (from initial processing of raw materials to packaging to selling). 

I thought maybe this would be a burden for them, but it turned out not to be the case. They seemed to enjoy this activity while filling their free time.

Can you all imagine, if disabled children fill their free time with productive activities, then what about the rest of us who look healthy and normal? Shouldn't we be more productive in filling our lives?😐


A good reflection for all of us, right folks?😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...