Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2024

MY BOOK REVIEW😇

 

 

Hello Friends, maybe some of you are confused and wondering who I am.  This time I want to explain who I am and my condition (although I can only give a little information). Next, please read my memoir. Okey😊

My name is Luna. I am a woman suffering from alexithymia due to a case of C-PTSD which was treated too late when I was a victim of social conflict in my country in 1999.   I am unable to see someone's expressions, emotions and face completely, I don't even know my own face. I can only see other people's eyeballs and also my own eyeballs. There is a saying that says 'The eyes are the window to the soul'. It is said that when we look into someone's eyes we can see the deepest part of their heart. But that doesn't seem to apply to me. I don't have the ability to find that window of the soul. I do have eyes but whether I have a soul anymore or not, it seems like I don't have any anymore. (That's why my book entitles The Dead Soul Eyes)

In my book talks about the life of a woman who is considered foreign and strange because of limitations in terms of human interaction (it’s me). How I face every challenge and difficulty. How I live, make any life decisions in a way that most people would never expect as a normal person, mostly related to my 'special' condition, will be explained from my point of view. And I'm proud to do it.

Within my limitation, I can be an inspiration to other people, especially people who look 'different' and who are considered 'useless' by social standards and norms in my country - the neurodivergent group because I am pure projector synesthete, I am able to see colors, shapes and frequency of someone talking to me in 3D floating before my eyes literally, (as a survival mechanism)-. 

I have a mission, that every person who 'looks different' has their own story that is worth hearing. How does the human rights motto that says everyone has the right to live not seem to be enough for those who are different - including people with disabilities and the types of people who are considered trash -, that those who look 'different' are still alive and look alive but need more than what they see? still alive. They need the “right to be accepted” properly. 

I am indeed one type of "special" living human phenomenon in my country. I went through many good and bad experiences and I survived in my 'different' way. I really like being me.

I don't make this memoir so I can become rich and famous! Remember that!

I wrote this book so that my voice, my kinds can be “seen” and our voices “heard”!!

What about you guys? Do you like being yourself?

By the way, I really love my life....

I hope you love yours, too😇



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...