Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2024

KEVIN - MY FIGHTER BOY💪💪💪

 

Hello my friends🙋🙋🙋
This is Kevin, 15 years old boy He suffers from multiple disorders
(brain defects and physically disabled). He is a good boy.  He loves to smile. 
What I like about him is that he is very calm. I really appreciate his ability to accept new 
environments amidst many physical limitations which I think is not easy. He is truly a fighter.

Seeing him smiles make me forget all my problems. He makes me realize that giving thanks is not an obligation but a gift.

A life lesson for all of us who still like to complain about the heavy burden of life. Seeing Kevin make me feel again what it means to be 'happy' when I see other people smiling.   

He is really extraordinary😍😊😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...