Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2024

GOOD FRIDAY IS ALWAYS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY💝💝💝

Good Friday is an important day....

The day of the declaration of the Father's unconditional love for all mankind. 

Why is this day always celebrated as an unfortunate day? I never considered Good Friday as a day of misfortune. I always welcome every day with joy and thanksgiving, Good Friday should be a day that should be celebrated more. 

I like Good Friday, the day my great teacher died and set me free. HE was the one who taught me the meaning of the word "freedom". HE taught me to understand the words "PERFECT LOVE" and 'ACCEPTANCE'. Because of HIM, I can accept myself as I am. HE is the one who made me 'see' the meaning of the word "BEAUTY" in the midst of chaos and destruction. HE is truly an extraordinary divine person! I love HIM a lot😊😊😊

Let's celebrate Good Friday with joy!!

The essence of HIS death is our liberation!!💪💪💪

Don't be enslaved anymore!! Because we have all been set free!!🙌🙌🙌

find that truth, then that truth is what sets us free!!🎈🎈🎈🎇🎇🎉🎉

I love HIM !!
HE is so awesome 😊😊😍😍



No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...