Followers

Monday, March 25, 2024

"Effort" is more valuable than just score on paper.


I am a teacher. I understand the meaning of acceptance and praise for a child.

The meaning of the word "effort" is more valuable than just score on paper.

True education is how we embrace imperfection into continuous progress.

All children are like blank canvases that will only look beautiful when we fill and color each of them. And it would be better if every child was 'free' to be himself without being required to become someone else for the sake of the demands of propriety and norms. Believe me, every child is beautiful, whatever the diversity of their forms.

For me, being a teacher is not just a job but a way for me to share my life with other people. I'm not a perfect person, but it's my imperfections that make other people's lives perfect.

I love what I do.....
I love my life
😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...