Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

DANCING ON MY SHOES

Friends, today I want to tell you about something....

I'm sure my story will not be easily understood by most people. Because I am a neurodivergent who is unique and different from others.

Hopefully those of you who have the same 'vibe' can catch the meaning of my story.

I am indeed an alexithymic. I am unable to express any emotions (you can read the reason why in my memoir). As a consequence, I am incapable of understanding (any) art and its derivative products. I can sing and can play musical instruments but I don't have the ability to enjoy it. I experience emotional dumpness.

But that doesn't limit me as a human being from being able to express myself and be useful to many people. I believe we are our life choices. I made the choice to 'accept' anything with pride and happiness, because basically I am an out-of-the-box thinker (even completely impulsive).

It turns out that God has given us extraordinary brains!! I can't 'see' the faces and emotional expressions of other people in front of me, but I can read and see color frequencies (especially human voices). By being able to read and see color frequencies, I can more easily connect with other people. I'm a synesthete.

I am also able to understand art in my own way.

I like his songs (not just his voice). I understand the meaning of the lyrics. Hopefully he can now 'dance' proudly. I wonder, is ‘he’ still learning to dance? If yes, I'm confused about him, why is he still learning to do it (dance)? Even though he has nice shoes. I like the shoes. He has nice shoes, having great value but they look like the Viking booths which are used to go hunting. (that’s what I see).

Is he still shy about dancing?

I can't dance in 3D real world, but believe me, I'm a happy dancer in my own realm. I dance in my brain (remember, I'm synesthete) and I'm good at it. It's just that I rarely wear my shoes. I can only wear my shoes when I am in my own realm. Why? because in the real world I can't wear them. I'm still imprisoned in my current place because of social norms, where most people don't like to see my shoes. They think my shoes are strange. Even though I really like my shoes. My shoes are very beautiful. My shoes are white wedges, very suitable for my small feet. My shoes have been provided since I was born but circumstances and social norms do not allow me to wear them.

However, that doesn't stop me from continuing to dance.  I like to go dancing in my own realm. And I'm trained to do it (as an oneironaut). And even then, I can do it freely when I'm in Victory house, so that's why Victory house becomes my real home in my 3D real world

I hope ‘he’ can dance proudly and happily. It would be a shame not to. He has nice shoes (limited edition) that no one else has....

Hopefully other people and whoever you are can do it (dance on your shoes) freely and happily too.😊😊

Keep dancing on your shoes, guys!!👏👏👏


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...