Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2024

My Book Review (Chapter 11)

 

Can you see those?? The colors?? They’re so beautiful!!

Beauty is not always limited to the physical dimensions that can be seen, touched, or smelled; it can also penetrate through non-physical experiences, such as through the harmony of music that touches the soul or the beauty of words that sink into the heart.

The difference in how we interpret it is not something strange, right?

 

I am grateful that I can 'see' what the vocabulary "beauty" is with my limited ability to understand art.

It is okay. I can 'see' a little, even if it's only like seeing the aurora borealis and the colorful swirls of the DNA helix 

when George Ezra is singing.

(#synesthesia)


No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...