Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholderπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

It turns out that the things we always think are bad are not always bad. I have looked at those things with my soulless eyes (you know what I mean-it's written in my memoirs).

Why doesn't everyone (normal guys) realize it.... Does it take the kind of person like me to be able to see beauty from a different side?😞😞

When I see πŸ‘€ the fact that "beauty" can only be captured according to the standards of the reality of this temporary world, it makes me realize that to choose to be who I am now.  I don't need to be able to see people's faces and expressions (because I'm not capable of doing that - literally). In my eyes, no matter the outer packaging, everyone's soul is beautiful.πŸ’–πŸ’–

I'm used to seeing beauty amidst broken things, and I'm proud to be able to do so..πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I hope all of you can see the way I see, and especially live your lives the way I do.. choose to be happier even though it is shown by broken things...


I am-Luna-The owner of the dead soul eyes, loves and lives my live happily...😊😊😊

keep being happy always, guys!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...