Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2024

My Book Review

In 2020 I started learning an application for manipulating and modulating the sound of songs called "Audacity". When studying the apps, I used any songs for my own benefit in enjoying music considering that I am very sensitive to any types of sound or frequency - the impact of the sound of mortar bombs that I experienced during the conflict -. That's when I started using any of George Ezra's songs for my benefit in the neurodivergent community that I work with -even to this day-. I modulated all types of songs or any genre by George Ezra (including a song entitled Tigerlily) by separating several features that might 'disturb' neurodivergent ears. I eliminated certain background musical instruments such as cymbals, triangles, rhythm guitars, synthesizers which are quite distracting to neurodivergent ears. I also changed the frequency of several types of George Ezra's songs to several different frequency types.

I wrote all of that (above) in my book in Chapter 11 (Vibrant Colors of George's).

 
 
His vibrant voice’s colors are very beautiful, aren't they?😀😊
(I wish you can see I can cleary-as a synesthete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...