Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

IF GOD IS LOVE, ARE WE ALL ALSO LIKE THAT?

Love is the fundamental thing that builds all things in this world, both visible and invisible. 

with love God created everything, even He (the almaigthy God) is love. 

If we think like that, it means we (humans) are love too, right? Because we are the image and likeness of God (who is love). Why do we celebrate love only on certain days (like today-Valentine's day)?
if we are love it is like our creator is love, we celebrate love every day.
 

Many people look for love from other people, look for love from recognition, etc, as if we need conditions to get that love. Actually, we already have that love because our essence is love (like the Almighty God who is love).
 

If we have awareness and mindset like that, we will definitely be better able to appreciate the meaning of true happiness without looking for love which is actually our true essence.

I personally don't need to look for that love because I know where I come from, I come from the source of everything - namely the Almighty God who is love-. I love myself and love whatever I see in front of me, whether it looks beautiful or not.
 

Love is very beautiful. that's how I see it.


The value of the beauty of the meaning of the word love will actually be reduced if we will only appreciate the appearance that looks orderly and good. True love is our ability to see beautiful things even if they don't look orderly or even different.

This world is very beautiful. That's how my eyes look at it.
I hope you all can see the way I see this world, which is indeed actually beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...