Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

YEMIMA, MY OPTIMISTIC FIGHTER GIRL ๐Ÿ˜Š

 

Hello my friends. 
This is Yemima, 14 years old girl.  She suffers from low vision.

She is a good girl. She is very friendy. What I like about her is that she is a very optimistic girl. I really appreciate his ability to accept her physical limitations amidst the many demands of life which in my opinion are not easy. She is truly a fighter. Seeing her positive and optimistic nature made me forget all my problems. She makes me realize that weakness is not a reason for us to give up easily.

Seeing Yemima made me feel again what it means to be 'optimistic' even through difficult times. ๐Ÿ˜€

She's truly extraordinary๐Ÿ˜‡

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...