Followers

Monday, July 1, 2024

THE ART OF NOT GIVING UP💪💪💪

 


Everyone has their own life journey. And believe me, many of us have felt the feeling of almost giving up, right?

Everything I have experienced in my life has made me realize that every life journey I go through, every life decision I make, does not matter if the end result is not what I expected. I am taught that to get through life there is no definite word for 'perfection'. What is certain is that we will always be faced with the condition of a glass filled with water that is not full. That's where our maturity in looking at life emerges, whether we grumble just because we only have half the water in the glas, or whether we are grateful that at least we still have water in the glass. It is from the way we respond that we can see that our life is not so bad in every failure we face, or our life expectations are not met.

Our life is like a marathon, friends. It's okay if we 'rest' for a moment, then we can continue again. Maybe we look slow to other people. But believe me, our life is not about beating the competition in life with our fellow humans. Our life is how we can 'win' over ourselves, who tend to be pessimistic and give up easily.

Keep fighting!💪 Don't stop!✋ You don't need to be perfect✋, be the best according to your version, not other people's or the world's version.

The beauty of life is not when we win a race, but how we persist and get through it with a smile and pride.

 Right, folks!! 😀😀😀


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...