Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Is Being Different A Sin? 😐


I'm a neurodivergent (I'm dyslexic and a synestate projector-as time goes by). I realized that I looked “different since I was little. Many people don't understand me because I have a free way of thinking, out of the box and even tend to be impulsive. Many people misunderstand my situation because the differences I show are very different from most people. I used to think why other people thought of me as a 'strange' person? Even though I think I'm fine. Never mind other people, my own family thinks I'm strange. It is because of the different way of thinking that acupressants are often considered disobedient children.  To be accepted by my family I tried to follow their ways (of course I had to pretend). It turns out that what I did didn't make me better, instead it made me even more isolated, I couldn't 'lie' to who I really was. Since then, I have the courage to say: That's enough!!”😆   I chose myself instead to appear ‘accepted’.

Being different is not a mistake, friends. If we accept our situation and our differences honestly, we will feel happier. And especially we become more productive!  Why do we try to adjust our unique perspective and brain according to the standards and opinions of many people if we end up becoming even more hypocritical? Just let other people's opinions be, because our lives are not determined by anyone's opinions in this world. 

 

We are who we believe!😐

 

That's what's important.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...