Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

KEYLER – MY SOUL MUSICIAN BOY😇

 

Hello friends,

I always tell stories about the situation of my friends with disabilities where I serve. Why do I like serving there? Because I am able to ‘see’ beauty not in 'wow' places. My definition of beauty may be very different from yours and most people's. I love 'soul' more than anything.  For me, soul is the highest identity of all the attributes we wear.

This is one of the souls that I love most. His name is Keyler, and he is 6 years old. He is a boy with multiple disabilities (low vision and brain defact). He is a sweet boy. He really likes music. There are many obstacles in communicating with other people due to his limitations as a sufferer of multiple disorders. However, he is loved by his brothers and sisters at Victoria House. It is in this place that I see how love can change from a child who can't do anything to a 'person' who still has hope for the future.

He's a beautiful soul.  I love him...😇😇😇💓💓💓

@Panti Disabilitas Victoria, Kalasey 2.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...