Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2024

DANCING ON MY SHOES PROUDLYπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 

Is it a problem if we are different?

Are the shoes we wear really ours?

So what if we are different?πŸ˜’

Being neurodivergent is something special, isn't it?

Why are those of us who are different considered something deviant?πŸ˜’

In the past, I was that octopus (like that picture).😞😞😞

Since childhood I was not allowed to be myself. I'm an
octopus ! My shoes are completely different from yours!! Why do I have to wear shoes that I can't possibly wear!! My nature is completely different from yours!! 😩😩😩

Whoever you are who is different like me, don't be like me who forced myself to wear shoes that I couldn't wear!! If you wear shoes that you have to wear just because of social norms, believe me, you are not really alive!! You only look alive but actually you are dying!! Strive to be your authentic self!! There is no need to be embarrassed to show and wear our own shoes, because believe me our real shoes are much more beautiful than the shoes that we have to wear according to our social norms!! Our "real" shoes make us livelier, because they have been provided by God since we were born...

We are all beautiful creatures!! Whatever your shoes, wear them with pride!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Don't 'pretend" to be another creature!! Be proud of yourself!!πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I_ Luna_ am very beautiful on my shoes.

And I always dance proudly on my shoes.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Can you dance proudly in your shoes??

If you haven't, just let me know!!

I'm happy to show you how I dance with my shoes beautifully and proudly!!!

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...