Followers

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Being unseenable, but Impactful

Do we all have to become flowers to be considered beautiful?

In my eyes all things are beautiful, not just flowers or weed. 
I even like to see the beauty of the invisible.
Flowers and weeds are only visible from the outside. I even think flowers and weeds wouldn't exist without good soil. Because I pay attention to the importance of soil which will later produce flowers or weed. I have more appreciation for other invisible organisms, namely worms. Disabled people are my worms. I love my worms. When I give love to my worms, the land will become fertile and produce anything (including flowers and weeds among them). 
My worms are very beautiful. They're not visible but they're impactful!!😇

I'm not a flower, I don't even consider myself a weed. 
I'm invisible. I am the one who takes care of my worms. I make sure my worms live happily, looking fat and healthy. If all my worms are happy, then whatever form they produce is beautiful...
😇😊
 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...