Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Mr.Yan is in the libraryπŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Hello friends.πŸ˜€

I want to tell you about someone special where I serve.

I have a friend. He is a senior teacher who also serves at my place. His name is Mr. Yan. He is a senior English teacher at a special school for children with disabilities. He is 70 years old and has worked there for 40 years. Even though he is completely blind, his enthusiasm for work and service exceeds that of normal people. I really like him.

I once asked him if he ever regretted being born blind. He answered that he was always grateful for whatever happened to him, that everything had a good purpose. I like his enthusiasm for life. His love for teaching was inspired by the stories of the people around him who spoke fluent English when he was young.

I'm dyslexic. I understand how difficult it is to read even though I was not born blind. This makes me grateful that at least I can still 'see' reading that is difficult for me to read. I am a dyslexic who is still very lucky.

Mr.Yan is amazing, right!!?!?!?😍😍😍

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...