Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

A beautiful good-hearted girl @ the extraordinary_ project


This is Diana, a low vision sufferer. 

She is a good-hearted girl in our community, always looking after her siblings at the orphanage. 

The quality of her beauty is extraordinary. What I like most about her is her ability to accept the existence of other people (normal or special).
 

I like chatting with her. Have you all known?

She is a psychology counselor who graduated from an undergraduate university.

I admire her passion for being a helper for others.

She is one of those people who inspires many people, especially me. 

That She is "imprisoned" with limited vision does not make her a prisoner of circumstances. She is a 'free and independent' woman.

She's really beautiful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I AM'

  Our value is determined by ourselves, not from both other people's approval and validation We are who we are, not what other peopl...